It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, January 29, 2007

Yikes, What A Monday!

First, I had to get two teeth filled this morning. Not too bad, but I felt a little woozy at first after getting the Novacaine shot. I duly recounted all the dental humor (or, as our British friends might say, "Humour") that I heard on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me this last weekend.

In the afternoon I got three tattoos from a nice lady.

20007Jan29Tattoo 001
(It's worser bigger, but you can click the image to find that out!)

"X" marks the spot, I guess. This is the one on the left side. There's one on the right side, also. And then there's the one in the middle. You don't want to see that one!

I also got ANOTHER CT-Scan. I was also told that they were going to inject a little something in a place I don't care to have things injected, but it turned out that in my case, since I don't have the thing that the injected stuff shows up in, that....Oh, heck, I've lost the narrative thread!

Anway, it went ok, but I had to hold VERY STILL for 20 minutes.

They are going to call next week and set up a schedule, but it will be around 40 or so visits, 5 times a week. With time off to visit Alabama.

I visited the Public Library on the way home and checked out 1632 by Eric Flint, on the recommendation of someone whose opinion I respect. I looked for Stephan Baxter, but that was a no-go. I shall have to peruse the catalog to see if one is available somewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, 3 tattoos in one day! Should have asked for a Hello Kitty. You certainly had a busy day. 2 fillings and yet another CT Scan. When are you going to Alabama?

D.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers