It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Warm Enough

It was rather sunny this morning, AND I slept in till eight, so I didn't go for a bike ride. Whoops, wrong blog!

I added the QuitMeter to the top of the blog, let us see how it works there.

I pulled ivy from around the stupid palm tree this afternoon. I also water the tomato, and also the tiny compost pile. I wish a tornado would come and take the stupid palm tree away. It stopped being an amusing tree many years ago.

I have been musing on the meaning of friendship, and levels of friendship. Someday I might write about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the QuitMeter. Pretty cool. I'm all for keeping track of stuff. I log in my miles, calories burned and how long I workout on my calendar. I even make a graph at the end of the year...just kidding. I'm not that bad.

D.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers