It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Friday, September 29, 2006

Day After Yesterday

Yesterday I drove the vehicle to work, because I had a class to go to, and just because!

I noticed the mileage was 2,018 at one point (rather near Montgomery Field, if it's any of your business!), so I thinking I must have turned over 2,000 miles on the odometer some time on Tuesday (Grocery Day) when I drove to work. Since I've had the vehicle about a year, and the starting mileage was 500 (yah, I KNOW!), that means I've driven around 1,500 miles in a year.

Since (According to my inprecise figures) I've ridden 2,098 miles on both bikes total) in 2006, that means, well, I don't know what it means.

And I've ridden 2,633 miles in the last year.

So I guess my bike mileage is sorta almost total the vehicle mileage.

My daughter says I'm ranting too much.

I saw a very pretty sunset Thursday night. And it was very pleasant outside. I do not usually go out at night, for various reason, plus, I live in a sort of a hole, so I don't see sunsets often. Sunrise, I see nearly every morning!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers