It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ham Radio Humour

I was looking for the text of a joke I heard (Two antennas got married...), found it on the AC6V Amateur Radio Humor page.

My favorite funny line:

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history -- with the possible exceptions of tequila or a borrowed Vibroplex key." --K0HB


A fairly narrow niche in the humor field, but not as narrow as Humor For Library Employees...

The Drama Dept. is putting on The Pajama Game at work this year. I remembered hearing something on the radio this weekend about a protest in Saudia Arabia about a production of said play. I wanted to share this with the Drama Dept. Head. I spent an hour looking up Public Radio sites and stories. Turned out it was on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, on the Bluff The Listener segment, presented by Moe Rocca. And that would be one of the bluffs. So I so vividly remembered a bluff story, but not the source.

Typical!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers