It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, August 26, 2017

The Trip: Day Four

This was the Fourth Day of The Trip, where we had a Rest Day, and did nothing at all.  I sure wish I had brought a book!  Got to watch the wasps in action, and bees.

We walked over to Stone Reservoir to look around.  I didn't see much but this feather floating along.



Here is another picture, just to pad-out the post of today's adventures.


It was pretty warm all day, I guess in the 90s.  Pretty dry, too. I would have liked to see more breeze!

Greg is adjusting his telescope for tomorrow's Big Event!



I think these panoramas of the the campsite turned out pretty good!



Since we did not drive at all, our mileage for the day is: 0

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers