It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Friday, August 25, 2017

First Part Of August

So here we got what I was up to the first part of August.  We had ribs from the grill one evening, they were pretty good, too, if a little charred. Pro Tip: Remember to make sure that your meat thermometer is set to Fahrenheit if you are thinking in Fahrenheit.


Also, remember these crummy little thumbnails are NOT the whole beautifully-sized image.  You gotta click on the thumbnails, unless you have something like Thumbnail Zoom Plus installed, like I do.  But even then, that is just a zoom (albeit a nice one!), some of these, especially the panoramas, you just gotta see the BIG image!


I was in the geocaching.com Friends League/Mary Hyde promotion this year.  I had some excellent crew members... some were just not interested!



I took this selfie in bed.  I don't know why.


I was down at Balboa Park getting a geocaching and purchasing some eclipse glasses at the Fleet Science Center store.  I parked near here.



We found a place in Fletcher Hills to take a picture of the thunderheads to the east.


Veggie burgers and beer for dinner!




I wonder if this is going to be a problem?  Well, it's documented, at least.  And what is that tab of metal at 3 o'clock?



I ran across this picture, or one very like it, in a forum somewhere, so I went to Streetview to find it for myself, and I did.  This is in the UK, near some college I can't remember the name of.



This is a small detail from a painting by Carl Bloch, In A Roman Osteria.  I ran across a discussion on it somewhere, and now I'm captivated by it.  There is so much detail in the painting.  I should get a print of it!



This relates to that New Jersey pizza box debacle that was going on this month.  I made this on a meme site, and posted it to Facebook.  Crickets...



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers