It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Friday, January 10, 2014

Today, Just Like Yesterday

You will remember that yesterday a hiker was injured on Cowles Mt. and was airlifted off.  Again today I heard the whop-whop of a helicopter, looked to the mountain, and there was another one.  Two, actually, as there was a news-copter flitting about.

Link to Channel 10 News

So initially I saw the blades of the helicopter revolving slowly, just peeking over the ridge.  It must have been sitting on the ground.


A bit later you could hear the engine revving up and then taking off.


It gained height and was gone.


The news-copter was circling around, I assume it was from News 10.


And later I noticed a red truck descending, probably a fire truck of some sort.


Today's victim was reported as a 36-year-old woman, Yesterday's victim was a 36-year-old woman.  If I was a 36-year-old woman I would think twice about attempt Cowles Mt.!


2 comments:

Deanne said...

Yikes! No worries here. Haven't been a 36-year old woman in 11 years. :o(

Anonymous said...

Guess I better not go hiking on Cowles Mountain!

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers