It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday, Pretty Much

I washed clothes today.  Even used a little bleach on the whites. Now I gotta fold 'em all up.

Tried cooking with the Stone Wave tonight.  I didn't have all the ingredients, but it turned out to be ok. Very filling and warming!



I also had salad.  With even MORE bacon-type bits!

I got a little package from the Third Eye people today, a replacement stem for my broken helmet mirror.  Thanks, K.!

I managed to get it installed without injuring myself. 

I went to the doctor yesterday.  Nothing is resolved, but at least there isn't anything new.  More or less. I DO have to do some labs, at my leisure, so THAT ought to be exciting, based on my experience the last time!

I helped order five chess sets at work, so someone is serious about THAT!

That's about all I got!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers