It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Morning: Opium Lords & Pancakes

I don't care for Mallomars.  Yes, I have eaten myself sick on them, back in  my youth, so it's not like I never have had them. They do have some kind of addicting substance to them.  Maybe it is that pseudo-chocolate covering (PCC).  My strategy was to freeze them.  Warm Mallomars are particularly disgusting.  Then bite off the marshmallow top and spit it into the trash can. I then scrap the PCC of the bottom cookie with my chipmunk teeth, then let the cookie dissolve in my mouth. Then repeat until nauseous.

 I had pancakes for breakfast this morning. It went well.



On Friday, at work, I made coffee forgetting to remove the tea bag from a previous cup of, uh, tea. I just thought you would be interested.



This is how you secure a lamp in earthquake-country!


I am full of hope that the bookcase won't fall over, though!

So far today I have made the pancakes, posted these images, and finished The Lord Of Opium, by Nancy Farmer.

But it is only 10 A.M.!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

You are getting really good at making pancakes. Not sure if I'd like your coffee though.

About Me

Where's that post about 'shoes'?

Squeakycyclist's Shared Stuff

Blog Archive

Followers