It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Friday, May 27, 2011

A Great Find

I took another vacation day today, so now I'm looking forward to a four-day weekend!

I went geocaching this noon, again, over in the Mission Trails area. I didn't find the first one I looked for, one of the accursed Jackson Drive caches, but I did find the next four, including one that I've spent AT LEAST three hours searching for, on several occasions. It turned out to be in plain view, just like the cache owner said.  No bush-beating required.  Too bad all the bushes have been beat nearly to death, and not all by me!

Here's the cache, in situ:

2011May027 geocaching 001

And here is a side view:

2011May027 geocaching 002

How sneaky is THAT?

Of course, I've been signing all the logs today with the wrong date. I really should wear a watch. I've two, I could wear one on each arm!

After coming home from caching I walked up to the eye doctor to make an appointment. After all, they sent me a letter a YEAR AGO to remind me to come in!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers