It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Friday, June 03, 2011

Of Indexing, And Links, Plus Suduko And Crosswords

I'm linking all OVER the place to my Corson Buoyant Transfer RR site, in hopes that Google will index it.

I've been doing the Suduko puzzles in The Reader quite often. I timed myself yesterday, I found I did the easy one in nine minutes, the medium in twenty-eight minutes, and the hard one? Still working on it!

I also work on the crossword, but I usually have to look up quite a few of the answers.  Is there some sort of ranking system based on how many answers you have to look up?

I usually read The Reader from cover to cover. Though I don't know why I even LOOK at the movie reviews, much less the restaurant listings. I haven't been to a movie in AGES!  And eating is just eating. Such a momentary pleasure! You pay a chunk of money, and then it's GONE!

Here's a quote from a library patron:
"I wish all the book in the library were Choose Your Own Adventures, so I wouldn't get yelled at for reading them"--Hannah, grade six

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Love your site! Love the tool box, of course! You know how much I want a real one in my garage! Great pics!

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers