It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Of This, And Of That

It was drizzling yesterday, and raining today, so I drove to work.  And I'll drive TOMORROW, too, blast your eyes!

My favorite pirate expression is "I ve nar", which apparently does not exist, so I must have miss-heard it in my youth.

I put twenty-five bucks of gas in vehicle today, taking the fuel-o-meter just over half-way. I made the misteak of purchasing gas at the closest station, at $4.11 per gallon, when I COULD have bought it at the Emerald Oil on Lake Murray Blvd. at $3.99 per gallon. Oh well!

The truck guy finally came and hauled away the pallets of workbook returns that have been clogging up the textbook room.

2011May016 textbook pallets 007

Today was Staff Appreciation Day. We had a nice deli sandwich with various fixin's, and a teacher brought me a donut!

2011May018 doughnut 001

I made this little sign from an image I've seen on the internets, more info on the original HERE. My apologies to Net Nanny...

Roaches in My Library 01

Saw a nifty Triumph TR4 today.  Reminds me of what fun it was tooling around in Phillip's red MG.TD. Back in my youth, again.

2011May018 TR4 002

I am looking forward to reading Zug Island when it comes out. Partly because I know the author, but mostly because it sounds really interesting.

No rain expected tomorrow, but, like I said, I gotta drive, 'cause I have to go to the IMC and get some training.

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers