It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, May 01, 2011

April 31st

I went geocaching this morning, big surprise. I signed all the logs with April 31, 2011. Thirty days hath September? Silly me!

The second cache I found was really clever, and here is a picture of it. I bet you can't spot it!

2011April31 geocaching 001

I THOUGHT I was in for an easy day on the next three, but because I didn't reconnoiter the area properly I took the HARD way to several caches, slipping and sliding up and down the thoroughly bush covered hills. At least I got to see a lot of really pointy plants, and a close look at some poison oak.

The last three caches were in Rancho Mission Canyon Park, yet again. There are TONS of purty flowers blooming.

2011April31 geocaching 002

I spotted this cache pretty easily. It is right in the center of the picture, almost.

2011April31 geocaching 003

The last cache was the final leg of a four-part multi-cache.  I did one part each day (each leg was about a mile apart), leaving the last for today. I was clambering around some big boulders when one shifted and rolled down the hill into those green plants/water below, almost taking me with it. Got to be more careful!

2011April31 geocaching 004

If you are interested, here is a chart of my geocaching progress from 2002 to 2011. Can you figure out when I bought a GPSr?


That is about it, happy May Day! Workers of the World, Unite!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers