It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, April 30, 2011

I walked to the post office to mail the bills, but I missed the pick-up by fifteen minutes, so I walked over to the outside box to see if it picks up later, and it did, so I dropped the bills in there.  Then I walked over to the library to see if they had any of the Ranger's Apprentice series, but they did not, so I checked out something else, that I can't remember the title of. I also picked up a Reader, just for the sodoku, even though I'm still working on an Evil one from February.

Then I walked down to Costco to check on my geocache, since I couldn't find it the other day. I thought maybe it was missing. It took a couple of minutes, but it was pretty much where I put it.  Here's a pic.

2011April30 trickies 004

Along the way I checked for that quarter I epoxied on the bridge just outside the fence a few years ago. It is still there. Needs to be shined up, though, probably no one even notices it.

2011April30 trickies 001

When I got home I was notified that I had to go to the grocery store, so I sneaked off to Allied Gardens to do part three of a multi-cache.  I found that one, then went over to the Allied Gardens Albertsons. I remembered there was a cache right in the parking lot which I had not located back in January. I fired up the GPSr to look a little bit, but I could not find it.  I went in and did my shopping, then on the way back to the vehicle I took another look and spotted the cache right off.  So that was good!

I made it home with no one the wiser for my divagations!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers