It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Thursday, April 28, 2011

In The Library

I came across this mystery blob on the library carpet this morning, after the before-school rush. It was a putty-like material, with none of the typical gum stench so common to blobs on the library floor. What could it be? Froggy for size comparison purposes only.

2011April28 mystery blob 002

I am consistently amused by my bent, dare I say gnarled, fingers.

2011April28 Bent Finger 003

The sixth graders are using these redpugs as a mnemonic device to remember successful test-taking strategies. I do not recall any of them, right off hand.  Thi/These one('s), courtesy of M.L., is/are named Frank and Bob

2011April28 Redpug in the library  008

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Were you able to get the goo off the floor?

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers