It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Old Stuff

Found some old stuff whilst rummaging around in the cabinets at work.

These things were pretty nifty, in the day. You cut them off to the length your want, then lick and stick them on a divider page in a three-ring binder.  Good to know they are NON-inflammable acetate (yes, yes, I know what inflammable means, it still cracks me up. The thing I DON'T know, is, does one capitalize the first letter within parentheses?) 
 
2011April26 old stuff 003

Should I keep them, or toss 'em?

These are the GIANT staples for the GIANT stapler. A regular staple is side-by, for comparison purposes only!  I found I had TWO sizes of GIANT staples, which I did not know. Genuine ACME staples, plus they're the COHERED kind, not them other kind.

2011April26 old stuff 004

I'm going to keep these, but put them in the textbook storage/repair room where the GIANT stapler is, on the other side of the library, oh thank you so very much Mr. Architect!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could auction some of these antiques on e-bay and raise some money for the library?

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers