It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rain Rain

It's been raining all night, it's raining right now, the San Diego River is flowing at 1,070 cubit feet per second (normally is around 10 CFS) and it is almost six inches over the road at Fashion Valley at 8.43 feet (normally around 2 feet), according to the USGS Real-Time Water Data for San Diego at Fashion Valley site.

I just finished Dewey : The Library Cat, by Vicki Myron. A touching story of a bedraggled kitten found in the book drop of a small-town library in Iowa.

I'm still plodding away at the Pearl Buck Christmas story collection that I haven't mentioned before, I don't think.

Too rainy to go geocaching, I've taken the garbage out, I guess I'll have to go read some more!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers