It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, December 20, 2010

Drippy Monday

Quite by accident, we got a new sink and faucet installed today by Steve the plumber! Now we have non-dripping hot water in the bathroom!

2010December20 Xmas vacation 004

I had turned the hot water off some years ago, as no one seemed able to fix the drip properly. The plumber came by the other week, by misteak, as it turns out. He was directed to the wrong apartment. He saw our situation and talked the property manager into approving a new faucet for us! The old one was the original from the 50s, I'm sure.

I hope I still have some of that yellow paint around!



C. took a picture of the tail-less cat under my shirt.

2010December20 Xmas vacation 003

I just came back from geocaching, that's why my pants are slightly muddy and the hair is mussed. Plus, I'm a slob!


Found this pretty little wheel while geocaching at Grossmont College Sunday morning. The back seems to have a ball-bearing. What do you suppose it is? It's about an inch in diameter.

2010December20 Xmas vacation 005 2010December20 Xmas vacation 007




I watch The New Adventures Of Old Christine at lunch every day. I love it! Here's a line from the show that I thought especially humorous, as I used to be an electrician, of sorts, back in the day.

Richard (the dad, a contractor) to Richie (his young son), as I recall it:
At my job, we hid a bunch of barbeque ribs in the wall. We're gonna freak out the electrician.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sink looks cool! What a nice thing for that guy to do! Happy for y'all!

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers