It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's Raining

Yes, it IS raining now, and it has been raining or sprinkling for the last four days, mostly.

I went geocaching this morning in the Santee and El Cajohn areas. Found one cache that I've been looking for for (Yay english!) nearly a year.

I'm reading Julie & Julia. No, I haven't seen the movie! I haven't seen a LOT of movies. I think my attention span has diminished woefully. Probably because of the internets.

But I digress...

That author sure has a potty mouth, but she knows it. I feel quite the ass for having judged Julia Child so many years ago on such superficial qualities as her looks and raucous voice. I hope I'm a better person now, but probably not. Know thyself.

By the way, I don't see an easy way to read the comments without checking EVERY post, except for the oncs I see to moderate. And I don't see an easy way to comment on THOSE, so don't expect any especial replies to comments. I don't know how the big guys handle their comment-ers. Maybe other blogging programs work differently than blogger.

Yes, I did copy'n'paste that paragraph from my bicycling blog.

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers