It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Down To The Bay In Pants

I got up in the dark and drove the bike (Jamis) down to Mission Bay this morning. The plan was to beat the RC fliers to their field. I suceeded, making the geocache find just as a guy pulled in and started unloading his aircraft. Sweet!

I drove over to Mission Bay Drive, parked, unloaded the bike (Jamis) and headed up the drive to find several more caches.

Then I drove over to Railroad Avenue to find a couple more caches, driving and parking and driving and parking. Finally I got to a point where I could proceed on the bike (Jamis) all the way to the end of the Rose Canyon bike path, and a bit beyond. Cycling and finding and cycling and not-finding.

I found sixteen geocaches today, and biked not that many miles.

It was warm today, it's 84.4 °F right now (5:44 p.m.), with 25% humidity. Not as hot as the last few days, though. Yesterday the high was 94!

Be shoe to take the poll!

Oh, the entry title? I was wearing long pants, Dickies, while riding the bike today. Long pants that are a bit shredded at the right cuff.

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers