It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Waiting For The Man

I was going to post some real whiny stuff here because I've been TOTALLY depressed all afternoon for various reasons, and then I had to go do my labs afterwork, and it was a big hasszle getting out of the parking lot, not really, it was making the left from (Couldn't DSL be just a LITTLE faster loading a map?) ... (still waiting...) (went to Google maps instead of Live Local) ... from Center Drive north on to Grossmont Center Drive. There's no turn arrow so youse gots to waits untill the people from the spa and the hospital go straight, and then all the yahoos that would have been behind you go STRAIGHT and make a u-turn and come back so that messes things up EVEN MORE!!!

Needs a turn signal.

Anyway, I see on fark.com that the Velvet Underground record that was on ebay turned out to have a bogus bidder, so there was some discussion about THAT. But the good thing was a fellow named manhandler posted a link to a this youtube video.



Funniest thing I've see all day, and cheered me up IMMENSELY!!

Hope it does the same for you.

Unless you don't like the VU... I've heard some people don't.

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers