It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Also The Day Before Tomorrow

It's turn out, looking at the list of books I've read, that I already read "Old Man's War" last year in March. What's up with that? I've been looking to reading it for several months and now I find I already read it. And LIKED it! So why don't I remember it? Talk about lame-o!

I got the bills paid. Another tramatic event dealt with.

I REALLY appreciate how my employer decided last year to finagle our paychecks so that we don't get paid for several days in December that used to come out of our vacation balance. We still get to work the days (10 month contract), but in June. Which is nice for June, but December comes up 500 smackaroonies short. Since we got a retro pay raise THIS year, it's pretty much covered. But it would have been nice to be able to apply the retro pay to something fun, or the xmas credit card bill, or any EVENTS that are coming up in, March, say.

Anyway, I've TONS of vacation days, I lose them every year because I don't take them. I think I'm going to start taking a few weeks here and there this coming year.

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers