It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, December 18, 2006

Crud

Just came back from the uro-doc. Crud, the PSA is up. He wants me to talk to the radiation guy. I understand that I may lose my continance. Or is that gain incontinance. And lose other funtionality, which isn't all that functional anyway.

Saw a discussion on another bike thread, I think it was The Fat Cyclist (it was), wherein someone (chutneyboy) mentioned that wearing bike shorts with a chamois looked like one had a diaper on. I wonder what wearing bike shorts with a chamois AND a diaper will look like!

1 comment:

aaronaaroo said...

Look on the brightside. The could be some really wonderful things about wearing a diaper. Just think convience. You wouldn't ever have to get up in a movie to pee.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers