It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Open wide!

I'm trying out a new image host.

2006Dec06 011SML


It won't make the content any better, but it gives me another place to stash photos on the internets.

Oh, yeah, you're probably wondering. That's a shot of a blood blister in my mouth. I get them more than I think I should, and they just seem to appear magically! Last, last night, I was eating a zillion oatmeal cookies, probably a bad thing since I have diabetes, although the cook SAID they were made with Splenda. And all of sudden there was another blood blister in my moufs!

If you clikety on the image you should be taken to zoomer.com where said image is hosted, and there you will be amazed by the humerous notations I have affixed to it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tried to get the comments on the pics but they wouldn't pop up for me.

Anonymous said...

Opps. That comment was from moi.

D.

aaronaaroo said...

This looked erotic until I read on.

Unknown said...

I just got one of these more than twice that size and I felt it actively actively growing as it was happening...and coincidentally it was actually while I was eating a chocolate chip cooke! Weird...

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers