It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, August 28, 2016

School Starts Tomorrow!! Ha ha!

A week's worth of pictures, ranging from just plain awful to not so bad, with a bit of the weird.

MISC. DAYS

A picture of the left-hand corner of my messy computer desk.



A vintage motorcycle I saw while at the grocery.  Would this not be perfect for geocaching in the desert?  Or maybe a little bit of modification into a cafe racer?


THURSDAY

The Santa Margarita River north of Fallbrook.  I had no idea it flows FROM the Temecula area TO the sea at MCRD.



This is NOT the same picture as the one above.  It just LOOKS the same.



A view of the Santa Magarita river in a different spot.  What makes this river different from other rivers in San Diego is that it generally has an appreciable amount of water flowing year round.



SATURDAY
 
Saw this Orb-Weaver spider on a bush while walking along Federal Blvd.


Federal Blvd. in San Diego, but on the south side of the 94, to be a little more precise. Almost, but not quite, in Lemon Grove.



I thought this might be the geocache I was looking for, but it was not.  It was indeed Grape Hair Jam, hardly even used.  What ever that is.  Would it work on my cowlick?  Would it smell like grape?



SUNDAY

Hiking along the PCT at Laguna Mountain.

A panorama image from the Storm Canyon overlook.to the desert below.


A still image looking down the desert canyon.  Is that a house down there?



We wuz there!


Is this poison oak?  So far on the FB only one person has commented.



Matthew and I walked about 3.5 miles today.  My feet were very very tired at the end. The temperature was warm, but not too hot.  The sun was very bright, and Matt got a bit of sunburn on his newly shorn neck.  My hands may have a bit of a burn.

That is about all I can think of right now!


No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers