It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Of This And That

The other day I came home and found broccoli in the bird bath.  Here's a pic.  This isn't even the piece I first noticed, I put that one in the garbage can, this is the one I found when I decided to take a picture!



I went to the Home Depot today and got a piece of 3/4 inch EMT and a couple of hose clamps. Of course the hose clamps are the wrong size, by far.  Of course the spray can of black paint I used to camo the EMT ran out half way.  But at least now the weather station is a bit higher in the air and catches more of the breeze.



That is about it for today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe birds are bringing food and dropping it in the bird bath?

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers