It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday

Got the tooth covered with a porcelain crown yesterday.  Still need a crown replaced, but insurance doesn't cover it. Not gonna happen soon!

Also found out one of my caches is missing.  I took a look, and I can't find it either, so I replaced it with yet another one on the way to jury dooty!

Jury Dooty...

I did not get picked for a trial, and I nearly finished the book I was reading!  I got a nice present from the County Sheriff for my services, a citation for not having proper registration, in this case, not have my tags displayed!  My bad, I forgotted to put them on!  Well, there's $32.50 down the drain!  I wonder if they would have noticed the missing sticker if I had backed in when I parked...

EDIT:  I put the sticker on when I got home.

Rot13 encrypted comments on the courthouse bathrooms:
V birepnzr zl srne bs choyvp gbvyrgf naq unq n avpr objry zbirzrag va gur pbhegubhfr gbvyrg. Gurl unir n irel avpr g.c. qvfcrafre. Fbzrbar yrsg n pbcl bs Cbchyne Zrpunavpf juvpu znqr sbe fbzr vasbezngvir ernqvat. Vg'f n yvggyr gbb dhvrg va gurer, gubhtu, gurl arrq n abvfl sna be n juvgr abvfr trarengbe. Nf sne nf pyrnayvarff, V engr vg na "8" bhg bs gra. Abg onq sbe n choyvp snpvyvgl! Gur syhfure qvq na rkpryyrag wbo, gbb!

The East County Courthouse must have the worst exit I've ever seen, since El Cajon decided it would be a good idea to make downtown a single lane in each direction.  A good plan is to sneak out the back way from the parking structure, which I didn't do, or park over by Rubio's, which I also didn't do.

I'm reading "The Road". I'm not sure why someone decided this would make a good movie. I'm not sure why it got a Pulitzer prize. I'm not always sure who is speaking. I'm unclear on why the author doesn't use quotation marks. I'm certainly not sure why the author doesn't use an apostrophe all the time. Maybe it will be revealed at the end, but I've only twenty pages to go, so...

It sure is hot today!  I hear it at the century mark today in El Cajon!  Glad I have air conditioning!!

EDIT:  In La Mesa right now (3:55 P.M.) it is 97 °F, but the humidity is 22% so it feels like only 95 °F.  It's a DRY heat!  In Granite Hills (essentially El Cajon) it is 102.4 °F right now, but it feels like only 97 °F, which must be a relief to them.

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers