It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, October 10, 2011

A New Week

The weather has changed once again from cool to warm.  Warm and SUNNY!  Yuk!

I went geocaching yesterday in the canyon off of Federal Blvd.  I wore my new shorts.  Bad move! Bushwacking in shorts is not recommended!  My legs are all scratched up!


And hairy!

I found two of the caches, but one, the bushwackiest, eluded me. Oh, well, the last log said they couldn't find it either, so I don't feel bad. Except my legs!

My shoes, especially the shoe strings, and my socks, were chock FULL of little stickers and seed-things.  When I got home I sat on the garage step to pull them out. The tail-less cat wandered by and into the garage. I set the shoes down to fetch the cat out of the garage, when I came back to the shoes most of the debris had mysteriously VANISHED!

I find my pro membership at Geocaching.com has expired. Now I just a regular guy!

Last week at work I bumped my measuring cup/coffee cup into a door jam.  It cracked rather spectacularly! I had to toss it, so now I am reduced to using the many regular cups people have bought me over the years.

While getting ready for work  I spent twenty minutes looking for my work keys. I found them in the pocket of the pants I had on. How sad is that?

Here's a pic of our miniature textbook storage room.



Most of those boxes on the floor are workbooks that we don't use. I am trying to send them back to the warehouse.  See our giant stapler over there on the right?  In the foreground, just off the picture, I'm building a pallet of boxes to send back. It takes up most of the rest of the room.

Tomorrow is the dentist, then jury dooty on Wednesday. I'm a bit tire of civic responsibility, but at least I get paid for it!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Bummer about the cup! That was a cool cup. Gosh, haven't seen the textbook room in a while. Never read "The Road" or have seen the movie. Just doesn't seem like a book/movie I'd like. I just read "The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter & Sweet". I liked it. Finished "The Help" last week. Like that and the movie.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers