It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Is Shot

I had to haul the cat to the vet for his shot today, so I needed another cat carrier, as he peed in his cardboard one the last time.  I saw one at my regular Albertson's, so I naturally went to another Albertson's before work, 'cause it was closer.  Nope, no cat carriers there.  I decided to get a cardboard one at Petco in the afternnon, as I was short on funds.  Nope, couldn't find them.  So I finally went to my regular Albertson's and YAY, they had some. I picked one out and took it up to the Express Lane. The cashier did a price check. Yay, it was less than the amount on my gift card, so I bought it. She even washed the dust off of it!

Here's the cat in his new carrier:




I found this antique book of matches yesterday in a drawer. How much do you think I could get on E-Bay for them?


That's about it for today!



1 comment:

Deanne said...

Snazzy cat carrier. How often does the cat need to get shots?

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers