It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Manic Wednesday

Lots of craziness going on today!

Got this fish at a Destiny training today!



How cool is that, eh?

Saw skateboarder nearly get creamed today as he ran off the sidewalk into the street on a red light.

A few minutes later, only a block away, I was checking out a chick in hot pants (Hot pants? What year IS this??) who decided she could cross on the No Walk signal as I was turning right. Almost fendered her, did I!

We keep the lights on low in the computer room here at Manic Central, and my keyboard is down in the shadows.  There are no nubbins on the "J" and "F" keys, so I keep placing my fingers on the wrong keys and typing ALL SORTS of gibberish.  I need a keyboard with lighted keys! Do they make such a thing?  Or maybe an under-desk light!

I discovered that one can, if one inserts it at JUST the right angle, slide an SMC memory card UNDER and INTO the bottom of the card reader case, necessitating the removal of said case from the computer and shaking it all about to get the card out.

That is about all I can think of.  Cheers!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers