It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Duck Pond

Went back to the duck pond in El Cajon to search for that geocache, and found it!  I took a picture of one of the geeses.  That look in its eye is rather un-nerving. I think he (she?) wants to eat me!

2011June23 gooses 004

I also dropped off my keys at work, for the summer, since I forgotted.

I gotta get one of those little mirrors that stick on the side mirrors. I seem to have some sort of blind spot. Almost merged onto another car today. Again. Even though my mirrors are QUITE carefully adjusted!  Maybe because it was white.  Yes, it is TOTALLY their fault!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Did you use your zoom for the pic of the geese? If not, you are a brave soul! Geese can be down right mean! Great pic though.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers