It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday Walk and Misc. Stuff

I went for a walk to do a little geocaching this morning, but didn't find ANY!  Zero for four! I did see this bottle cap stuck in some roots that tickled my fancy, though.

2011June18 bottle cap 009

I thought at first it was the cache, but I guess not.  I hope not!

Before that I saw this strange antenna on the wall at the shopping center.  It's a magnetic-mount, like one would use on a car.  Nice how the cable runs through a dryer vent. Is that to code?  The big cable goes to an antenna on the roof, I think.

2011June18 misc 006

I made the acquaintance of some gooses at the duck pond near Gillespie Field in El Cajon. I think they were Chinese geeses, they had rather large basal knobs (And how long did it take me to figure out that technical term?). I shoulda taken a pic.

Here is a pic of the tailless cat sitting on the fence.

2011June18 cat 011

Here be a picture of a rose from our yard that my wife wanted to share. She took the pic.

2011June18 rose 001

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Bummer that you didn't find anything. The cat has interesting coloring. Love the Jade plants. I should take a picture of mine that I keep in the kitchen. The rose is very pretty. I'm waiting for my rose bush to bloom for it's second time this season. Hope you had a good Father's Day!

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers