It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Of Pipes & Glass

Took a picture of the glass from the break in.

2011January13 glass

I was thinking of collecting it and creating an artistic pile of glass crumbles with a bit of epoxy. Or maybe not.

Sunday last I went geocaching in that canyon off of Waring Road. There was an impressive mass of cactus up the hill from one of the 101 Dalmations caches. I'm glad I didn't have to go up there!

2011January09 geocaching 002

One of the caches I revisited turned out to be so beautifully camouflaged that I ALMOST didn't find it again! I must have spent an hour (total) on this one! Can you see it in there?

2011January09 geocaching 005

For the last cache I was chagrined to find that I had forgotten to load or print the coordinates. All I had was the none-too-detailed aerial image. And I remembered there was something about some pipes. I found the pipes.

2011January09 geocaching 008

Didn't find the cache. Found a camo hat hanging in a bush. Left it there.

Actually, there are four pipes. Big ones!

2011January09 geocaching 009

Turns out the cache is not really all that near to the pipes. Maybe next time!

2 comments:

Deanne said...

What break in?

The Squeaky Cyclist said...

The break in of the vehicle at the end of December while I was geocaching at Lake Murray. I'm SURE I mentioned it!

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers