It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Train Of Thought

Ok, I promise, no more trestle pictures!

After this...

I decided to spray the trestle with a dulling spray. After I sprayed one side, I noticed I had just sprayed it with a GLOSS spray! Yikes! I then hit both sides with the dull spray.

2008October27 Trestle 006

You will notice that the spray ate the foam fillers I used at the ends of the trestle. Whoopsie!

I got the holiday Walthers catalog today. There was a neat picture of a Christmas tree cutting scene. I tore out the pic and placed it behind the trestle, and added a box car. I then edited the image in Paint and Irfanview, copying trees over to fill parts of the layout that the picture didn't cover. Badly edited, I must admit, such obvious cloning!!

2008October28 Christmas Trees MOD 010

Ok, I swear, no more trestles!

Until the next one...

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers