It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday

Went to the doc today, she said my PSA was as low as it can go. So that's pretty good news!

---------------------------------------

I just love the top image on the Hodaka Days website!

Why Hodakas rock:
  • Fairly inexpensive at around $425.00 ($2,507.00 in 2007 dollars) (But more than I could afford!).
  • Most parts could be interchanged between model years.
  • That shiny toaster gas tank!
  • Could be modified into almost anything, and were!
  • Came from Oregon! (Well, Japan, via Oregon.)
I wonder what ever became of my old Hodaka Ace 100 with the Van Tech forks?

Not to mention the Yamaha 650 with custom pinstriped fuel tank?

---------------------------------------

My son baked us some cookies and brought them over last night! Yum, oatmeal with butterscotch and white vanilla chips! Double-YUM!












A couple of variable capacitors I had laying about. What can I do with them? I had the idea I could make a QRP transmatch kind-of-thing with them, but I don't EVEN remember where I read the article any more.

So there they sit...





I finally broke down and bought a new tip for the soldering gun. Should make an improvement

2 comments:

Deanne said...

Congrats on the low PSA!!!! That's awesome news! Nice to have some good news for a change. My friend's husband was just diagnosed with colon cancer and had surgery on Thursday. That reminds me that I need to call her to see how things went.

Matthew Fedder said...

Glad to hear about the PSA as well :)

By the way, it's butterscotch and semi-sweet chocolate, not white "chocolate". Just had to correct that.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers