It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Of Trestles and Beads

I added some more nut/bolt castings to the trestle. Rusty ones!

2008October03 Model Railroad 002

Boy, that track sure looks naked without spikes. Hey, I forgot about guardrails!

Then I test-fitted it in place.

2008October03 Model Railroad 008

I had to scrape out a layer of the foam base that the railroad is on, and that left a mess of plastic popcorn beads all over the place. Even after vacuuming there were a few I missed!

2008October03 Model Railroad 005

2008October03 Model Railroad 006

I also brushed an alcohol/ink warsh over the new front-end loader, but we didn't take a picture of THAT!

Picture by Matt, giant pictures on the Zooomr page, click an image to go there.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Love all the detail work!

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers