It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Thursday, August 02, 2007

In The Garage

A couple pics of the garage I've been working on for the last few weeks.

2007Aug02misc 007

One with the roof on, taken with the flash. You can see the pretty blue of the trim.
I'm putting a light bulb inside to show off the interior detail when it's on the layout.

2007Aug02misc 009

This one is taken with natural lighting to show off the interior detail. It's kind of blurry, I should have used the tripod. Alas!

I think the Craftsman toolbox looks pretty good, so far. I still have to add some silver drawer "handles" to complete the illusion. It looks pretty awful if you blow up the image, though!

The toolbox hides the wires going to the light in the ceiling. I wish I had put the work bench farther back along the wall. It's hard to see, but one wall has stud spacing the same as my "real" garage, and one wall has the studs much farther apart. I think the "real" stud spacing looks too "busy".

I intend to have a motorcycle being worked on in there, or maybe a bicycle.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Pretty cool!!!

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers