It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Friday, August 03, 2007

Friday In The Garage

Boy, I bet you're getting sick of this garage!

I dug a chunk of Sculptamold out of the layout and stuck it in.

2007Aug03misc 001

I put the camera on the tripod this time. No more blurry pics!

2007Aug03misc 003

Peeking in the side window.

2007Aug03misc 007

Night time on the railroad. Oh noes, a little light leakage!

2007Aug03misc 008

Despite my best efforts, including a black paper light block under the roof, you can see a bit of light coming through. Well, it's (the roof) glued in (hope the lamp doesn't burn out!) pretty solid, so that's what we're stuck with!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

AH! That was great! Loved the red toolbox or whatever you call it! You know how I've always wanted a Craftsman jumbo toolbox for my garage! You did a great job!

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers