It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, August 05, 2007

And It Didn't Even Rain

I decided to warsh and polish the vehicle Saturday, as the neighbor's car was gone and it was late in the day, and overcast. I don't want to get water spots on his car, he keeps it pretty clean. Anyway, my motto is: "Once a year, whether it needs it or not."

I drugged out the hose, the bucket, the microfiber cloths I borrowed from work, the special pink automobile detergent. Warshing went well, and I didn't even get sunburned! And the grass got watered, for once.

I went to get the liquid was I was sure I had. Sure enough, it was in the last place I looked. Which was the 7th place I looked. I shook the bottle, following the instuctions. Clunk, clunk. I looked inside. All dried up!

No waxing today!

Maybe next year.

And warshing the vehicle didn't bring rain.

Yet...

1 comment:

Deanne said...

That reminds me that I need to warsh my car too!

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers