It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Pics! Woot!

Zooomr.com is slowly coming back to life. I was able to upload some pics today.

The long-awaited pics of the train station diorama.

2007May22station005RSG

That background is borrowed from the layout, it is not actually in the diarama.

There are several more pictures at my zooomr page.

2007May22station010RSG

There are also a some pictures of the sunflower crop for this year, and some mystery plants. At least, they are a mystery to me!

2007May25miscRSZ 004

I don't know what that is, but my daughter planted it.

Here's the sunflowers, at an odd angle.

2007May25miscRSZ 005

This thing, which I suddenly forgotten the name of, is turning out quite well after I chopped it to death a couple years ago. I'm very happy with it.

2007May25miscRSZ 008

We took a trip to the back country last weekend. We stopped at the Lake Henshaw view. Very nice view, but no eagles in sight.

2007May27roadtripRSZ 001

I'm told the lake was somewhat larger last year.

We went up Mt. Palomar to see the telescope, but they closed about 10 seconds after we got inside, and they shooed us out.

2007May27roadtripRSZ 006

Here the lad is imitating the doors on the dome.

Well, that's enough for now. Remember you can visit the zooomr page and see several more of each of these wonderful photos. Zooomr is running kinda of slow right now, getting its legs, and not all the features are back up, yet, but it's coming along!

3 comments:

Deanne said...

Loved the borrowed background. Really adds to it. The diorama is coming along really nicely. I should take a picture of the miniature sunflower sprouts that Jacob & I have been growing & send them to you. Hope don't kill them. Can't believe school will be out on the 15th for Jacob. This school year went by too fast.

aaronaaroo said...

I think the the name of the plant you are looking for is bougainvillea.

Anonymous said...

Yes, but what about the mystery plant?

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers