It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Tasty Pic

In the Bicycle Musings I mentioned yesterday's snack at work.

Cranberry-Nut brownie. Chunky, tasty, sticks to the voids in you mouth, to be enjoy later.

And I'm sure it's low-carb...

Here's the promised pic:

cranberry brownie

Thie picture is available on my zooomr page in a 2,048 by 1,538 size pic, coming in at quite possibly a meg file size. Just click on the image to get to my zooomr, look for the "all sizes" icon.

I don't usually post a pic that big, but that stuff was that GOOD! I wish I knew where it came from. It was in a brown box, sorta shrink wrapped. I suspect it came from Costco. I know Costco has some yummy stuff, but since I am not a member I'm not familiar with what they have. Only what I've seen when tagging along with my son.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

I dunno if I'd call that picture Tasty. I've never seen it at Costco but that doesn't mean anything. You know me. I'm not one to mix a lot of stuff together so cranberries, nuts and brownie is just too much. I'd eat the brownies with nuts but cranberries just doesn't sound good to me.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers