It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, May 07, 2007

What's Up, Doc?

Went to the Doc today. She said my PSA is going down, as to be expected, so everything is looking fine and dandy (not her words!) so far, and my next appointment is in the fall of the year.

Almost finished with the baths and such, only another day and a half.

No word from the physical therapy people on the arm thing.

The hose reel in the garden is working out well. The sunflowers are coming up, although some of them look very strange. The marigold seed popped up in a few days too, so that is going well. The garden should be a blaze of gold in a few weeks, baring snail attacks.

The lady next door has an electric organ in her patio. She apparantly cannot play it, but there was a guy playing something we can't remember quite what, just at the moment! Ah, senility!

I've a little railroad project, putting that little station I built into a railroad diarama using a little glass display case I couldn't resist buying at Michael's. Here's where I am so far:

2007May07miscRESIZED 002


I painted the white part green after taking the picture.

So now you have something to look forward too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo woo woo!!! Good to hear the PSA is going down! Can't wait to see the pics of the sunflowers and the marigolds when they are in full bloom.

Jacob has caught something again. High fever last night. Called the pediatrician's office. If the fever isn't gone by Fri morning, I'm to bring him in. Sigh.

D.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers