It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday Online Again

The Great List Of Books I've Been Reading has been upgrade so that my many reader can view the statistics! I just KNOW you are dying to know what has been occupying my mind between sitcoms on televesion!

While I have been able to view the stats for several months now, along with being enabled for the commoner, they have been enhanced with GRAPHICAL GOODNESS! It's really neat, you will like it.

While it's not obvious, when you scroll past the graph you will come upon a month-by-month listing. Click a month and you will get a list of the book titles! Click on the month again and the list will, I don't know the word, de-compress?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool.

D.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers