It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Rites Of Spring

Pretty warm again today, and the humidity is rising. It was in the low nineties yesterday, but dry, and it feels nearly as warm today, with the humidity. It is supposed to drop down into the seventies over the next few day as we get the morning cloud cover ("June Gloom") back.

Here is the first sunflower of the season:

2007May09miscRESIZED 008


The railroad diarama is coming along. I put some grass on yesterday.

2007May09miscRESIZED 001


Too much green grass? Should have bought a mixed-color, and I've got a whole static shaker of this shade!!

2007May09miscRESIZED 004

Maybe I should have done the ballast first.

I put the station on to help with the visualization.

2007May09miscRESIZED 005

Hey, it keeps me off the streets!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really need to try growing sunflowers in Carlsbad! Cool pic! Can't wait to see it in full bloom.

Railroad diarama, lookin' good!

D.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers