It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thursday

Did my 39th radiation treatment today, the last one. They gave me a nice "diploma". I have to go back in a month and see if it "took". I don't know what I will do with all my free time...

Went over to Michael's to get a shadowbox. They are 40% off, woot! I wandered around and looked at stuff. For some reason I wish I was in elementary school so I could make a California mission model out of the supplies they have. I'm not even interested in missions, what's up with that?

You probably aren't interested much in guns, but I like guns. I like stuff that is utilitarian and mechanical, like motorcycles, knives, guns. I don't HAVE any of those (Well, I have a knife) . but I like them. Even though a friend was accidently killed by her son with a gun, in a tragic handgun accident a few years ago. Anyway, the Bike Riding Donut Guy has this story (scroll down to "How Not To Clean A Gun" buried in one of his posts. He says it's from another site, but I can't find it to give credit. I thought it was pretty funny. And instructive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that I haven't been reading your blog. A lot has been going on the last few days. I'll tell you more when I have a bit more time. Congrats on finishing your last radiation treatment! Hope everything was zapped! What? No picture of the "diploma"? When we toured Jacob's elementary school the 5th graders had just finished building their missions. Those are pretty cool.

D.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers