It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

First, the news:

Burglar gets away by driving against traffic (scroll down)
Performance Bicycle in La Mesa is burglarized. Ebay soon to be flooded with cheap junk bicycle parts! Just kidding, I do all my shopping there. It's my forte'!!

I was going to link to a very cute photo in today's Onion Tribunal, but the lame SignOnSanDiego site doesn't seem to have it. It was cute. A doggy in a front pannier on a bicycle.

Why would anyone cate what television shows I'm currently watching this month? I don't know but here they are:
Simpsons
California's Gold
Desperate Housewives
House
The New Adventures Of Old Christine
Two And Half Men
Monk
How I Met Your Mother
King Of Queens
Are You Being Served
As Time Goes By
Keeping Up Appearances
Waiting For God
My Name Is Earl
The Office
Scrubs

Stopped watching: Grey's Anatomy

And I had bran flakes for breakfast...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. Didn't know you watched Desperate Housewives. We watch How I Met Your Mother, Earl and the Office. Still watching Grey's. Sometimes I watch 2-1/2 Men and New Adventures of Old Christine but I haven't in a while. Gotta go. Jacob wants to make Hero Paper.

D.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers