It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Pie

Every time someone mentions rhubarb to me, I salivate. It's truly disgusting. I LOVE rhubarb pie, and you can't really get just plain rhubarb. It's always that wierd strawberry-rhubarb combination. Which is all right, in its place. But IT'S NOT THE SAME!!

It's all about the tartness.

Here's a link to a blog entry at Pie Day Friday showing how to make pie crust, and a rhubarb pie recipe, with some lovely pictures.

Sadly, the picture I use at work for a desktop picture (Not the rolled tacos machine, the OTHER one), Lurid Rhubarb, can no longer be found on the web. Use your imagination. Picture my surgery. The first one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember your fondness of rhubarb pie. I've never had a plain rhubarb pie...always that strawberry combo. I've only had it once so I can't say that I liked it or not because if I remember right, the person that made it didn't do such a great job. I think the crust was too soggy.

D.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers