It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

What's Up

Instead of using my spare time in some useful manner increasing my wealth, or bicycling, I'm spending a few moment here and there building yet-another-building for the model railroad. This one is the Fallberg Station from Downtown Deco. I bought it last year. It took me a year to work up the gumption to put it together. Step one is to glue the four Hydrocal castings together. I already messed THAT up!

Apparently, according the directions, there are not only left and right sides, there are front and back sides.

Huh.

Apparently, also, I can't read, because I missed that little bit of information.

I don't think it will make a lot of difference to the untrained eyes that will view my finished product, but it's kind of an insult to the craftsman who meticulously designed the kit, don't yah think?

I just ran spell check on this, there were seven errors. Can you guess which seven words were wrong? Hint: three of them were the same word.

I just finished spraying the castings with flat white paint, prior to putting some color on them. (By the way, as I type, my fingers are sticking to the keyboard because, also apparently, I have white paint on them. Huh.)

Well, other than that, things are going ok. The radiation doctor said she was cool with the trip, that I was experiencing side effects in accord with expectations, so everything is good. In case you wanted to know, my "nether regions" are feeling much better today, thank you very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess first and foremost is I'm glad to hear that your nether regions are feeling better & that you've gotten the go for your trip. What side effects have you been experiencing? Fatigue? The Fallberg Station looks pretty cool. Can't wait to see your end product.Spent a chunk o'change for new tires on the car. Sigh. Beautiful day so I think we're taking the lad to Legoland. Riding today?

D.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers