It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Can't Think Of A Title!

Not too much going on. Buying clothes, shoes, going to radiation, getting ready for the BIG TRIP. No, not THAT big trip, the one to Alabama! You kidder, you!!

The Fallberg Station project is coming along slowly but shirley.

20007Mar11RESIZED

It getting pert near roof time. Before that I need to install the door and windows frames, which have been painted an odd shade of green that I mixed.

That's all for this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, the Fallberg Station is coming along nicely. I knew what you meant about having to buy clothes & shoes for your trip to Alabama but your comment was still funny. Will all of you be going? Driving? Cycling? Hee hee.

Tomorrow, I go in for my 6 month check up. Will be interesting to see how my blood work is this time around.

TTFN!
D.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers