It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Leavin', On A Jet Plane

Kinda hate that song. MY song is more "Sister Ray".

Went to radiation, per usual, today. Parked in the parking garage (LOVE the free parking pass!!). Ran down the hill after treatment to pick up a prescription. Observed guy running the stop sign. Ran (well, walked briskly) back up the hill, including the stairs. My Stairmaster! JUST missed seeing a guy coming in the "In" gate in a truck, not clearing the gate and BREAKING IT OFF! How cool that would have been! After watching and waiting for the attendant to pick up the pieces, made a right turn out the "Out" gate and stopped. Watched a guy back up about a hundred feet on the road, in what seemed to me to an unsafe manner. I mean, some people run stop signs!

That's about the high points of today! If I think of anything else, I'll add it later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That would have been cool to see the guy break off the gate! Never get to see stuff like that happen. "Leavin', On A Jet Plane"--not my favorite either. Been listening to the Shins & Death Cab For Cuties lately. You probably wouldn't like them.

D.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers